Dear Undergraduate Students:
If you are interested in declaring a degree in Spanish and / or Portuguese languages, literature and culture or linguistics (Specialist, Major, Minor), you should plan your studies early on. Early consultation is advisable in meeting your graduation expectations.
Please remember that the guidance offered in the FAS Calendar is general in nature, but your needs and circumstances may be unique. Therefore, you should speak to the Undergraduate Coordinator as soon as you have declared a degree in the program.
The Coordinator can help you in some of the following:
- assess your language level, and your readiness to take advanced courses;
- help you plan the program of your study;
- discuss with you the measures you may be able to take to address any challenges you may be experiencing;
- discuss with you the international study options;
- discuss with you any other questions you may have about the program.
You can see the Undergraduate Coordinator during the regularly scheduled hours:
Fall term, 2016: Tuesdays, 9:30 – 11:30am
Winter term, 2017: Mondays, 9:30 – 11:30am